- James Hansen in a public lecture: Itinerant Farming to White House Arrests: a scientist’s view of the climate crisis
Thursday 16th May, 6:30-8pm, Sheikh Zayed Theatre, New Academic Building, LSE, London WC2A 2AE
The unfolding human-made climate crisis seems almost surrealistic from a scientific perspective.If our governments continue to fail to advance effective policy, thus causing continued extraction of every fossil fuel that can be found, today’s children, future generations, and nature will bear the consequences through no fault of their own. A variety of options for making governments do their job will be discussed
- The Shell Laboratory “Closing Ceremony”
- BP AGM 2013
- Tell John Kerry ‘No tar sands, no KXL!’ when he visits London
- The Oil Road: A Journey from the Caspian to the City
- Down with Dirty Diplomacy!
- ‘Out, Damned Logo!’ Shakespearean flashmob
- Launching Tar Free Oxford
- Get the Shell Out!
- BP AGM 2012
- Lobby-busting tour!
- Stop the Tar Monster!
- Shared Planet
- Keystone Solidarity Action
- Canada’s Natural Resource Minister gives public lecture at LSE!
- Unveiling of the first Tar-Free Town: Transition Heathrow
- Eradicating Ecocide: The Trial
- Sit-in to Stop the Tar Sands in Ottawa
- Stop the Pipeline Part 1: Sit-in at the White House August 20th to Spetember 3rd
- Cast Out the Evil Demon: Reverend Billy leads mass exorcism in Tate Modern Turbine Hall over ‘taint’ of BP sponsorship
- “Guerilla Ballet” disrupts BP-sponsored opera event in Trafalgar Square »bpwhiteswan.org
- Trading Tar Sands: How the Canada-EU free trade agreement will affect social and environmental policy in the EU and Canada
- International Stop the Tar Sands Day June 2011
- Tar Sands Tour April 2011
- Climate Camp August 2010
- BP Fortnight of Shame April 2010
- Speaker Tour November 2009
- Climate Camp August 2009